Returns & Warranty
We here at Miss Lolo Ltd. are so fussy on getting things absolutely perfect and are super confident that you will be 100% happy with the product, however from time to time issues can arise, so we will make sure you as a client are protected and satisfied.
We meet all our obligations regarding warranties as set out in the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act.
Manufacturer's warranty covers against faulty workmanship and materials, it also covers you if the product is not fit for the purpose it was intended. Fair wear and tear, evidence of mistreatment or items purchased for business use will not be covered under the Act.
The Warranty Period:
- 10 years for all custom made furniture frames
- 1 year for custom furniture foam and cushions
- 1 year for frame, foam and cushion for all restored furniture
- The limited warranties are valid from date of purchase.
- The original receipt is required as proof of purchase.
- The warranty is not transferable and only covers the original purchaser.
According to CGA, Miss Lolo Ltd. will examine the product and decide if it's covered under warranty. Miss Lolo Ltd. will then at their choice:
- repair or replace the defective product with the same or a comparable product-either way, you can expect only the highest standards of workmanship.
- will be responsible for the costs of repairs, additional parts, labour and travel for repair staff that Miss Lolo Ltd. incurs, provided that the product is accessible for repair without Miss Lolo Ltd. incurring additional expenditure to gain access.
- If the item is no longer sold by Miss Lolo Ltd., an appropriate replacement will be provided. Miss Lolo Ltd. will decide at it's discretion, what will constitute an appropriate replacement.
- hold on to any parts removed in process of repair works or replacement.
Miss Lolo reserves the right to refuse any warranty claim if under inspection the product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials that fall outside the normal warranty conditions.
Manufacturer's warranty does not cover:
- normal wear and tear, soiling and fading, including marking or scratching.
- damage arising from incorrect use, neglect, misuse, transportation.
- products that have not been maintained or cleaned to the manufacturer's instructions. Fabric and upholstery is covered by the fabric supplier's warranty. Cleaning instructions must be followed. Please request a copy if not received.
- It is a natural characteristic for seat foam to ‘settle’ and fabric to stretch into comfort creases. As such, it is nothing to be concerned about and is therefore not part of your guarantee.
We are really sad you didn’t like your purchase but don’t worry, we are more than happy to refund or exchange your purchase.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase within 7 days after delivery, please email, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your concerns.
Free collection of the item is complimentary on faulty or damaged products, however if you change your mind or are after an exchange the item must be returned at your own cost within 7-days of receiving it.
If you have simply changed your mind and there is no issue with the item received we are not obligated to give you a full refund, however credits may be issued at our discretion.
Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all tags and or labels.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to email Kerry, as we are here to help whatever your concerns.
Please do note that unfortunately no refunds will be given on any custom ordered pieces.
Refunds will be paid back into the credit card the purchase was paid from. Afterpay and PayPal payments will be paid into your bank account. Please note that refunds can take up to 3 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.